Saturday, August 21, 2010

Which is the appropriate age for a girl to wax her eyebrows ?

Whatever age they start to feel insecure about them and want to do something about it. There should be no age limit for confidence.Which is the appropriate age for a girl to wax her eyebrows ?
depends how thick they are and if her parents are ok with it.Which is the appropriate age for a girl to wax her eyebrows ?
12, imo, but not really thin. Tell the lady (or dude) u want them to be slightly thinner, but in a NATURAL shape. That's what I do, hun.





Luvvv


marieee [:
whenever they get thick or turn into a monobrow
I think it depends on a persons eyebrows. If they really need it then younger would be okay.
in seventh grade mine were terribley thick. so i would say like 13 or so.
whenever they have an eyebrow.





seriously. Unruly eyebrow hair is unacceptable. I have friends who started at the age of 8 because they had unibrows.
i started at age 10


but it depends on


the thickness of your eyebrows


ask someone at your local salon





random:


ps: for any blemishes use baby powder
13 if they have a few stray hairs around their eyebrows and just need 'em cleaned up.





11-12 if they have a UNIBROW and come home from school crying because they are called a hairy mamoth..





TRUST ME I COULD HAPPEN!!!
Honestly it depends on the girl! You don't want a 12 year old running around with a unabrow! But over all I think about 15ish as long as they aren't putting in like eye liner to make the brow darker or whatever. But again it depends on the girl, I didn't until I was 19. But until then I really didn't think I really need to.... But my sister was 15 but she was much more girlier then me. You also need to let them know were the limits are (colored hair, makeup stuff like that)
I think plucking is better because you can do a little at a time and it's easier not to make them too thin. I started plucking when was like 10 and started waxing when I was 11 or 12. But I don't wax very often.
IT would be around 16 i think.
Well, my friend's eyebrows were a huge mess and got hers done at age 13...





But I think it should be around age 16.





But I guess it depends on how bad they are.
i srtared when i was around 12,


and i didnt even care back then, but my mother made me,


i remember when i did it i cried because i thought people would think i looked weird( ssoo funny because i had a unibrow)


but now i cant go without getting my eyebrows done, i feel weird when they are messy!
13-14
Get you're eyebrows threaded. it hurts less and is much easier.


probably around like 13...depends how bushy the eyebrows are...
depends probs around 1-2
it depends how thick they are
if it is really bad then then above 12. if its not that bad 14. try threading it. it is better on younger ones. i really think that removing hair(like eyebrow hair) is just called personal hygiene.
  • concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment