Saturday, August 21, 2010

Should i pluck or wax my eyebrows?

Should i get my eyebrows professionally waxed or plucked?Should i pluck or wax my eyebrows?
Wax


If it's a home thing then you shouldn't do it. Because one time my friend's mom did hers and her eyebrows were so crooked it was the funniest thing EVER!!


BUT


If it's a salon thing I think you should do it because they are professionals and I've never heard any stories about salons messing up the eyebrows by waxing.





Waxing is fast and easy but you will still have to pluck to clean it up every once in a while.





Pluck


At first you probably would want to get a salon done eyebrow wax because with me I actidentally messed up my eyebrows by shaping it by plucking so that didnt work out well. Cleaning up your eyebrows with tweezers will hurt the first time but after a while it feels normal and doesn't hurt anymore.





So basically get professionally done first then clean it up by plucking every weekend. :D Hope you get awesome eyebrows(wow that sounded really weird lol)Should i pluck or wax my eyebrows?
i think plucked imagine you wax your eye brows that must hurt so i say you pluck your i eyebrows that must be a less hurtful thing hahahahalol! but thats your choice im just trying to help you.
If you get it waxed then it all one pain, if you get it plucked then it more and longer pain because you pluck one or two hair at a time, but with waz it all at once and you can get them shaped better to
oucccch, they both hurt.
waxed
well, waxing hurts a lot, and the pain lasts a few minutes. and its pricey. i perfer plucking them myself, which is only minor pain for a few seconds. and a tip if you choose to pluck - brush your eyebrows upwards, then pluck all of the hairs that are now above your eyebrow's top line.
Either way, have a salon do it. Waxing gets all the superfine hair. Go to a good salon. Some hair does not grow back ever BTW
wax
if you want it striaght and perfect, then wax em`. if you want them to look more natural, then pluck em`.

No comments:

Post a Comment