Thursday, August 5, 2010

Skin under eyebrow ripped off from wax?

A (licensed) friend of mine waxed my eyebrows. I have seen her more than a dozen times but today a layer of my skin ripped off. I looks like two huge triangles underneath my brow. It obviously stings.





My question is what can I put on it- the aloe I have stings a ton.


Is it going to scar OR will it scab?


Im wondering if I should go someplace tomorrow to speak with someone about getting special skin care products to help it? Suggestions?Skin under eyebrow ripped off from wax?
Your skin probably isn't ripped off. It's probably burned from the wax. Put some aloe on it- or some Solarcaine or something for sunburns with no fragrance.Skin under eyebrow ripped off from wax?
ok i have done this!





Mine didn't scar, but with my sensitive skin it took about 4 days to fully heal. Keep Bacitracin or neosporin on it, and don't use any ance creams, etc etc on it until it heals. MAYBE the occasional make-up when it gets to where it doesn't sting to the touch, but other than that, keep the medicated stuff on it. If you don'thave sensitive skin, it should be gone in 2-3 days :)
vitamin e capsules


just burst them and rum them on your riped off layer of skin





it will scab in no time and fall off leaving no scars


trust me


i know





can u please answer my question ( pic included)





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
It will probably scab and eventually it'll get back to normal. That's what happened to my friend when she waxed her upperlip. Just don't bug it too much with touching it but I think try some Neosporin to help it heal faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment