Thursday, August 5, 2010

I waxed my eyebrows and upper lip yesterday and today I am red with bumps any suggestions on getting rid of?

try vitamin e oilI waxed my eyebrows and upper lip yesterday and today I am red with bumps any suggestions on getting rid of?
you may want to try applying baby oil to the area, it works for me!!I waxed my eyebrows and upper lip yesterday and today I am red with bumps any suggestions on getting rid of?
no answer for this you was dumb for doing this
Look in drug stores for some rash stuff. Or try some baby oil and an ice cube.
Here's what works for razor bumps on any part of your body, even in your bikini zone. After you shaved/waxed/plucked the area apply solid deodorant stick, I use Secret unscented. It works, trust me. Ever notice how you don't get razor bumps under your arms after shaving? Careful around the lip area, that stuff tastes nasty.


Good luck.
dont mess with them lik dont pick at them or scratch them just put some neosporin on them and leave them alone.
i always put ice.... if not use cold plain yogurt...sounds wierd but hey it works
Vitamin E and alovera! If you got it waxed they should have done this at the place. If you did it yourself make sure you do this right away after you do it the next time
a stripper huh? lol!





well yes, this happens to me alot now too, it sucks big time! i get my chin waxed and my eyebrows, it takes a while for your skin to get used to being waxed, but then it won't break out like this anymore.. well anyways thanks for asking the question, im going to camp next week, and i plan on getting my chin and eyes brows waxed before i go, hey i gotta look good, its all first impressions right? lol.





oh well, good luck! and, it wasn't stupid of you to do this as someone mentioned, i know how it feels to need a wax, it sucks and oyu think everyones starring, well i got my upper lip waxed and it didn't grow in afterwards (thankfully!!) but damn it hurt like a ***** though, especially the chin!

No comments:

Post a Comment