Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is it true that the more you wax your eyebrows, the less they grow?

It should grow less and less over time. Every time you wax, you damage the follicle, or at least cause a little trauma.





That's why you see older women who have to draw their eyebrows on - they tweezed so much that they finally killed the follicle and the hairs don't grow back.Is it true that the more you wax your eyebrows, the less they grow?
I have a lot of hair. Apparently, it isnt true for me.Is it true that the more you wax your eyebrows, the less they grow?
depends. yes overall. for hairier people it takes a longer period of time.
yes, I have been waxing since I was 12 and now that i'm 26 I do't have to go as often as I use to
yes it is
I wish!! I have always had to wax my German uni-brow. It hasn't thinned out yet.
No. they grow back even longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment