Saturday, August 21, 2010

Getting eyebrows waxed professionally consistently?

how many people go to get their eyebrows waxed consistently by professionals (or at least the people who work at the salon)?





i'm just wondering if it should be a one time thing and i need to learn how to do it myself, etc...Getting eyebrows waxed professionally consistently?
I have had mine done only tow or three times over the past 7 years and then I just pluck them my self.Getting eyebrows waxed professionally consistently?
I've had my eyebrows done professional but prefer to do them myself. It's cheaper and not hard to do AT ALL. I use the Sally Hansen waxing kit with pre-waxed strips which you can buy at Wal-Mart. You don't have to heat them or anything. To make it easier, on the outside of the waxing strip I use a permanent marker to draw out the right shape for my eyebrow and then just use scissors to cut it out.
I get mine done about 3 - 4 times a year and maintain them myself the rest by plucking, and only go to get the fluffy white hairs taking away every so often. be careful not to over pluck, when they do them for the first time, only pluck away the regrowth!:)
I wouldn't suggest doing them yourself. You could mess up your shape if you don't know what your doing and regret it.


What I do suggest is get them done once a month and then pluck them to keep shape.





Plucking stops growth (:

No comments:

Post a Comment