Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I got my eyebrows waxed the other day and now there are like bumps all around my eyebrows, how do i lose them?

there are some in between my eyebrows, like 4. then under my left one and above my right one.


lotion? i already tried washing my face with my face wash but it didnt really work..I got my eyebrows waxed the other day and now there are like bumps all around my eyebrows, how do i lose them?
Wait just a little while, and put some cold water or ice on it. The next time you wax, you should put some lotion on immediately afterward to keep the bumps away. For the meantime, try to disguise them with a bit of makeup.I got my eyebrows waxed the other day and now there are like bumps all around my eyebrows, how do i lose them?
bumps are caused by irrated pores. u shld wash ur face regularly after waxing ur eyebrows, due to the oil that salons apply sometimes. that oil can cause pimples. no matter what u do make sure u DONT TOUCH IT. it can cause serious blemishes that ur not gonna like. just wash ur face (not abusively) and ignore it. it will go away soon. i wldnt reccomend u to apply lotion. anything antibacterial is ok.
they should go away within the next few days
rub it with lemon. then put honey over it. its like a facial. it will also make your skin soft and glow. you can actually do it to the whole face making it shiny and bump free
Use witch hazel. That should help.
They are normal, when I had my eyebrows waxed I had a redness that took about 3/4 days to completely go away. It becomes less after you have it done a few times and that area becomes tougher.
some moisterizer will help. its all because of the waxing its normal
Cold water or a pack of ice.





It'll be over in a day or two.
the exact thing happened to me like 2 days ago and its gone now just give it time and dont put makeup on it or anything cus it will irritate it more. i did use moisterizor on it though

No comments:

Post a Comment