Saturday, August 21, 2010

Eyebrows waxed and now spotty ?

i had my eyebrows waxed on friday (19th) and since yesterday, the skin between my eyebrows, above my nose, (right in the middle) has become really spotty??


why is this?


is it because my skin is not used to it there or has dirt got into my pores? i dont really understand why?Eyebrows waxed and now spotty ?
Go back to the place where you got them waxed. and see what they say. I've gotten my eyebrows waxed before and that never happened. So it probably isn't very normal.


I don't think many people on here will know.Eyebrows waxed and now spotty ?
Most likely irritation.
Infected In-growing hairs. Although it only happens with shaving your eyebrows... you could have an allergic reaction to the wax or the strips which means your eyebrows may also be red and tender





X





P.s If not ask the person who waxed them for you.
it is just because you are not used to not having hair there and yes it's just that your pores have dirt in them
Is this the first time you have had your eyebrows waxed? If so that is the reason. It is not to do with dirty skin (in most cases) it is the skin reacting to the hair being removed. This is a very common problem and lasts usually 24-48 hours. If it is till very sore tomorrow go to your local pharmacist and they should be able to help you. If they can't go and see your therapist and see what she says. This is not a hygiene problem at the salon or anything your therapist can be blamed for, it is simply your skin reacting.
you should ask the person who waxed it for you.
u culd hav gotten burned w/o knowing it
I have had my eyebrows waxed and that never happened to me...





It sounds like the hair is having difficulty growing back - kind of like ingrown hairs but on a small scale.





I suggest just leaving them alone and not touching them.





I think you might want to try a different beautician next time too.
Did the beautician put a cream on afterwards - like a moisturizer or something.


If not you tend to get spots, but they should go away pretty soon.





Hope this helps X

No comments:

Post a Comment