Saturday, August 21, 2010

I wanna get my eyebrows waxed before i get back into school but i want to do them on sunday?

so will my eyebrows still be swollen or red for the next day??I wanna get my eyebrows waxed before i get back into school but i want to do them on sunday?
Usually, When I get my eyebrows waxed they stay red and puffy for at least the whole day.





They probably won't be red the next day! It may look a (tiny) bit puffy, But other than that it should be okay.





So I wouldn't worry about it!





:)


xx Good luck, have a lovely night.I wanna get my eyebrows waxed before i get back into school but i want to do them on sunday?
Yes, they may be. You should get them waxed at least 4 days before.
it's a possibility. everyones a little different with how long it stays red. if your gonna do it on sunday do it in the morning :)
dont do it. it costs a lot of money and you can just tweeze them.
  • concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment