Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Can you go to a salon to get your eyebrows waxed in MN?

And how much does it cost %26amp; how long does it last? I don't know because I'm a baby at pain %26amp; do you think my eye brows would benefit from it?





http://tinypic.com/r/t89feh/5Can you go to a salon to get your eyebrows waxed in MN?
It can be as low as $5 and no more than $15. It's suppose to last like 2 weeks but it depends on how long it takes for your hair to grow. The pain isn't so bad. Trust me it will make a huge difference!Can you go to a salon to get your eyebrows waxed in MN?
You can go to a salon in any state and get your eyebrows waxed. I've never heard of a salon that doesn't do it. It usually costs about $10, but it may be a little more or less depending upon the salon. It usually lasts about 5-10 min. altogether, but you're not enduring pain that whole time. A lot of people think it's less painful than plucking with tweezers because it's over quicker.


I think that most people, unless very talented at creating a perfect arch, should have it done at least once. I personally, though, don't like to go every time because you can maintain their work easily with tweezers... and they can mess up. All in all, I say go for it to get a good base, though.
Yes you can, I got my eyebrows waxed in a salon in Duluth for $10-15. (the pain is quicker than tweezing) Getting your eyebrows waxed (or tweezed) CORRECTLY makes a huge difference in how polished your face looks! If you haven't done it before, I would suggest getting it done professionally (To avoid having a semi-permanent surprised look on your face or cheapening your overall look)
I think it would be a good idea since youve got your eyebrow peirced and all. I also live in MN and you can go to a salons website or something to see the cost. I just pluck mine cause its easier and has less pain. But I see people getting it done and they dont seem to be in TOO much pain.
yes. i know on the east coast it cost $10-12... maybe less where you live. since the cost of living is less. the more you do it, the less it hurts. it stings a little bit, but it's better than plucking.





i get mine done every two weeks.
the cost very from place to place, but maybe about $15? it lasts for a good couple of weeks. and it will hurt a lot less then those piercings you got and only for a second.
it doesn't hurt AT ALL.


only for like one second, its like a pinch.





should be anywhere from $8-$12.
no, nah, nope, naht at allll!
i have no clue i live down here in california





but it lastes for 2 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment