Thursday, August 5, 2010

Do you prefer getting your eyebrows waxed, tweezed, or shaved?

im cheap so i tweeze them myself day and night :)Do you prefer getting your eyebrows waxed, tweezed, or shaved?
WAX!!!!Do you prefer getting your eyebrows waxed, tweezed, or shaved?
waxed, but you should check out threading. I did it and I love it. It is a little less painful then waxing, lasts about the same time, and best of all when you leave the salon you don't have noticeable redness around the eyebrow.
Electrolysis. After several appointments and a touch up every couple of years I threw away my tweezers. That was 6 years ago. If you have to do anything, trim each hair real close until you can have this done. That way you don't stimulate more growth, coarser hairs or ingrown hairs.
waxing is my first choice. i am on accutane for six months, and have had to go back to tweezing, and it is so much more painful than waxing. you really shouldn't shave your eyebrows. that skin is really too sensitive for that.
waxed for sure. Just be caureful! I was burned once.. Make sure its not too hot, and if it feels too hot, say something.
Waxed!


Threading kills.


Tweezing takes too much time %26amp;


I`ve never heard of anyone shaving their eyebrows =/
tweezed
WAXED big time

No comments:

Post a Comment