Saturday, August 21, 2010

I got my eyebrows waxed two days ago. yesterday morning my eyebrows were broken out. help?

They are still broken out right now. the redness went away but its so annoying. and if this helps i first got them waxed at ulta about 2 months ago. and now i got them waxed at c%26amp;c unisex salon in the mall. (in middletown, NY) it wasnt the cleanest place ive seen. they did a horrible job and this happened. what can i put on my eyebrows to make the hives go down? and what could cause this?I got my eyebrows waxed two days ago. yesterday morning my eyebrows were broken out. help?
Clean your eyebrows with a cold wipe, then put some cream onto them they should soon calm down. Its most probably where you are allergic to the waxing stuff xI got my eyebrows waxed two days ago. yesterday morning my eyebrows were broken out. help?
usually the ';cooling lotion'; or aloe sometimes makes the skin break out, you could try taking an allergy medication like benadryl
it might be because you have sensitive skin.


try putting zinc oxide on it, it won't cure it but will help a little. you can buy it at the drug store and possibly in the grocery store.
i would suggest putting ice on it to stop it from being so red and puffy..they prob. used some wax that irritated your skin.
Maybe you are allergic to the type of wax they used.
Try using some ice, and neosporen, that should help.
I don't know what is wrong but putting some aloe vera on it can't hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment