Thursday, August 5, 2010

My aunt waxed my eyebrows and it looks so different! I know its stupid,but will my eyebrows go back to normal?

i just want my real eyebrws back! im only 12 and she waxed my eyebrows! and it hurt like H3!!My aunt waxed my eyebrows and it looks so different! I know its stupid,but will my eyebrows go back to normal?
They'll grow back in time. Don't worry about it.My aunt waxed my eyebrows and it looks so different! I know its stupid,but will my eyebrows go back to normal?
yes, they will
Well, your eyebrows will grow back, but now that they've been removed, the eyebrows that will grow back will keep growing. I once found an eyebrow I forgot to pluck that was about 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch long.





And, don't let your aunt talk you into anything for a while. If you're not comfortable with the idea and she won't take no for an answer, go to your parents. Works every time.
they will if u don't pluck or wax them. but then u will have stray eyebrow hair around ur eyebrow until all of it grows back.
most of the time when you have your eyebrows waxed they do not grow back the same way they were before.and it looks really bab when you have the little stubbles because the hairs grow back at different rates.
just let it grow back
it will grow back... it just takes some time, since those hairs grow pretty slow... at least , mine grows slow... you can buy a eyebrow pencil and draw the missing part back on if it bothers you too much...
yea they grow bac anyways do they look bad now??
  • psoriasis treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment