Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I normally get my eyebrows waxed in the same salon but tried somewhere new...?

just for convenience really. But the girl really mucked up my eyebrows. I wasn't sure what shape I wanted when she asked me, as the place i normally go to just does it nicely without much input from me. Anyway, she waxed my eyebrows then plucked them for what felt like ages and now they are really thin, not a very nice shape, and one of them is really short.





I have tried brushing my fringe over to hide the really worst one a bit, but does anyone know how i can make them look a bit better and also how long will they take to grow back?





Thanks.I normally get my eyebrows waxed in the same salon but tried somewhere new...?
Oh lordy! It's horrible when things like that happen! I thought I'd try waxing my eyebrows myself and it went horribly wrong..I took out a huge chunk from the middle of my eyebrow...lol! Anyway, you'll just have to wait for the poor things to grow back I'm afraid hun or you could try buying an eyebrow pencil. I've got naturally sparce eyebrows anyway and I use the bourjour pencil to thicken them up. Hope this helps!!!I normally get my eyebrows waxed in the same salon but tried somewhere new...?
I would just buy an eyebrow pencil and lightly cover what hair you have got left! As long as you smudge the pencil line it wont be noticeable at all. As with length of time well it depends how quickly your hair growth is.
4 weeks at the most - BUT DONT TOUCH THEM... DONTTRY AND FIX THEM YOSELF BECAUSE THEY WILL BCOME WONKY.


just remember that other people don't really notice so when you get to the point where you cannot bear the sight of them anymore..... go and get them done where yo uusually go - and stick with them!!!
probably about 2 weeks
umm...i really dont know what to say but wen my eyebrows were all messed up i just used like eyeliner or lipliner to kinda fill them in
oh dear. i had this too, about 2 months ago. best not to draw i always think there is too much margin for error. just wait for them to grow, bout 8 weeks
Go to Sephora.com, then scroll to Anastaisia on the makeup brand bar. They have tons of stuff, just for eyebrows, lots of stuff that could help you out
Draw them on! make sure you dont use a blue pen.





Or have them lasered off and get tattoooed eyebrows!!
they do take pretty long


have you thought of using a lip liner pencil to fill them in a little?








oh and yep im only a guy lol
add some brow colour or mattetaupe eyeshadow to make them appear fuller. There is really nothing you can do until you justletthem grow back out... a good esthetician will ASK you firs thow you prefer them and hand you a mirror to let you see
Dontworry ive been their too.


should take about a week or two to grow back.





in the meen time use an eyebrow pencil as these are great x
For the moment fill them out with brow liner, you can buy at the drugstore for under $5.00. They should be alright in 3 to 6 weeks as the hair starts to grow back, as it varies from person to person.

No comments:

Post a Comment