Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hi, my friends put bikini wax on my eyebrows last night, how do I get it off?

They were nice enough to leave the paper for me to pull off in the morning.Hi, my friends put bikini wax on my eyebrows last night, how do I get it off?
First thank them for not supergluing your @$$h0l3 shut.Hi, my friends put bikini wax on my eyebrows last night, how do I get it off?
If you want to keep the eyebrows, here's what you do;


Use a hair dryer to warm up the wax enough to gently pull off the paper without losing any hair. Then use paper towels to DAB at the remaining wax until it's all up.Then you have to find a big fat, black Sharpie and a large bag of flour. Creep into their rooms while they are sleeping, and draw in the uni-brow on them. The grab a handful of flour and pitch it into their face as hard as you can. This is called ';antiquing'; and was featured on the show ';Jackass!';


You must do this, because revenge is a moral imperative here!
rub oil on it, any kind of oil will work....its too bad the paper is on it but try to start with the edges and work your way in...you might be able to save your eyebrows...good luck





also i agree with the other post...revenge baby!!!
Rip it off and hope your eyebrows grow back soon
Haha, you got some really great ';friends'; there. Umm... try rinsing it off with hot water, that should help it come off. Good luckk :)





*Don't let them win... Muhaha*
Well, go ahead. Stick it on and pull it off!





PLCG~
Shave 'em off and Spend the day drawing new ones
your suppose to stick them in your pubics, gosh, soo pathetic...
did you take Ambien? I did that once after taking it. Also I gave myself a haircut...it was not pretty
use some baby oil on cotton wool, then hot water and soap. should come right off.
Just rip...or if you'd like to keep your eyebrows...try warming it and wiping. Warm and wipe...warm and wipe...
*RIP*
LMAO*
use a gun?
LMFAO......go see a professional.....and good luck with all of that.....LMAO
Owie..that's gonna hurt. Wanna borrow my Sharpie or trusty Gel Pen?

No comments:

Post a Comment