Saturday, August 21, 2010

My son gets his eyebrows waxed but right after he gets them down he breaks out terribly between his eyebrows..?

What could I use or put on those pimples to dry them up and keep them from comming back?They get really big and we try lots of products but to no avail.He does wash his face but it is really only that area.My son gets his eyebrows waxed but right after he gets them down he breaks out terribly between his eyebrows..?
I do also-and i'm a grown women! I realized it wasn't the waxing, but the soothing lotion they put on me after the wax. I told them to quit putting it on and I haven't had a breakout since.My son gets his eyebrows waxed but right after he gets them down he breaks out terribly between his eyebrows..?
When he has his eyebrows waxed, obviously its ripping the hair right from the route so the pours are exposed. This makes it prone to bacteria %26amp; thats why he breaks out. He obviously isnt keeping his skin clean enough if he's breaking out. Make sure he washes his face as soon as he can afterwards %26amp; that he uses a spot cream etc, quickly after waxing :) This works wonders for me :)
This used to happen to me and it was because the wax is too hot for my skin, when i get mine done, i bring in a little aloe vera and put it on where the wax was and i never get those bumps anymore.
I reccomend Proactiv or Clean and Clear I think its called just look it up and if you like it you should try it out hopefully it works for him it should there two of the best acne treatments
well, it's probably not a ';break out'; as in pimples- he just has sensitive skin. Try hydrocortizone cream- just make it's one without petroleum.
he just needs to put astringent on afterwards. it helps for plucking anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment