Saturday, August 21, 2010

Would it be a bad idea to wax light eyebrows?

I've been wanting to get my eyebrows at a salon for awhile now since they're a bit unruly in my eyes, but like the rest of the hair on me they are quite fine.





The last hairdresser I went to suggested I get my brows darkened since they are so soft and I really like that idea - to wax/shape and darken, but what if they wax too much and I have horrid pencil-thin lines for eyebrows?? :(Would it be a bad idea to wax light eyebrows?
If you go to a semi-nice salon they will not wax them pencil thin. And tell them, you don't want them too thin, you want them to look ';natural';.Would it be a bad idea to wax light eyebrows?
i think it should be fine. just make sure they know you dont want them really thin. you do have a choice in that.
its fine

No comments:

Post a Comment