Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Im 12 and i want to get my eyebrows waxed, mom said no?

she wont letme all of my friends have it done and she thiks i am her but i am not and i want it doneor maybe jus even plucked its not fair wht should i doIm 12 and i want to get my eyebrows waxed, mom said no?
Discuss the situation calmly with your mum, because she probably just thinks that you can't handle the 'pain'. My mums cool about this kind of stuff because she used to work in a salon. Ask your mum to do them for you and tell her just how much it means to you to get them done.Im 12 and i want to get my eyebrows waxed, mom said no?
just pluck it. what's she gonna do, glue the hair back on?
Just think if you were 40 you would think it was funny to have a 12 year old get her eyebrows waxed. That's what I always thing about when my mom says no to things.
You are still to young to get your eyebrows waxed. And it hurts.
darlz, I agree with your mum. You are too young.





But maybe if your have bushy eyebrows tell her how you wish you could have lovely eyebrows like her!





She might let you pluck the middle.
just because your friends have had it done is the stupidest reason.


don't pluck because that's just stupid. plus your mom will find it hard to trust you again.


just wait. youre way too young
Listen to your mom.She said,';No'; so there is nothing else to discuss. Maybe when you are thirteen she will let you.
just tell your mom to plucked them for you or just go over to a friends house


and then from their go get it waxed
i know wat u mean my mom wont let me do it either!!!! i mean i dont have like eyebrows that are out of this world, but i kno wat u mean!!!! and im 13!!!!
ask if you can get is when your thirteen
ok please whatever you do, DONT PLUCK!


from experience when i was 11 i hated my eyebrows and tried to pluck, its way to hard, painfull, and they never come out equal to one another. I had asked my mom when i was twelve and explained how my other frined had done it and how well her eyebrows look on her. i had horrible ones. but for my advice, just work on your mom and explain that you'll be alot less selfconcious. but if she still says no, dont sweat it. trust me guys could care less about eyebrows, or anyone else. hopefully it helped, but if not, sorry. [:





PS. dont just go and do it with a friend, your mom may not ';glue the hairs back on'; but she wont trust you the same. from experience, just wait.my friend had 3 months of being grounded for going with me so she could get her done.
Well, just because all of yours friends are doing it, doesn't mean it's for you right now. Your mom is your mom %26amp; I doubt she really thinks you are her, she is just doing what mom's do... setting perimeters for her kid. Be Thankful.


If you are unhappy with your eyebrows, pluck them. You can do that yourself %26amp; in the privacy of your own home without any expense.


When you are older, more mature %26amp; making your own money, if you still want to get them waxed, go for it.
since your 12 and ur mom says no, then i guess its a no

No comments:

Post a Comment