Thursday, August 5, 2010

This question is for girls: is thirteen to younge to get your eyebrows waxed?

Nahh I started when I was like 12 or 13 :]This question is for girls: is thirteen to younge to get your eyebrows waxed?
It depends.. how MUCH hair do you have, how dark is it, and how badly does it need to be maintained!?? If your hair is light, or you really don't look bad the way you currently are, then I'd say wait until you are a liiiiittle bit older. However. If you look like I DID when I was 13, then save everyone the pain of looking at your hairy brows and get thee to a salon ASAP!! Ha. I think I started getting mine waxed when I was in 8th grade. I am 22 now and don't have to wax any more because I started so young, I just tweeze from time to time now. Just don't take off too much!This question is for girls: is thirteen to younge to get your eyebrows waxed?
No, it isn't too young. I first got my eyebrows done when I was eleven or twelve- whenever you become concerned about your eyebrows appearance, I believe that's when you should get them done/waxed.
no.


are you crazy?


you'll wax your eyebrows?





weird.





AND PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPELLING.





IT'S YOUNG NOT YOUNGE.





crazy weirdo.
Nope, when you've become conscious of your eyebrow appearance, you can get them done.
Not at all, especially if you think they look bushy or unruly. You're never too young to take care of yourself.
Oh heck no!


That's when i started getting them done.





And btw,if your nervous;Don't be!


Its not that bad.





:)
If they look too bushy, than no.


My eyebrows were rly bushy too so i got them waxed at 12
tottaly
It is sort of young, but it is the norm now.
no im 13 i get my eyebrows waxed
no not at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment