Saturday, August 21, 2010

Should a 18 y/o guy get his eyebrows waxed?

Bushy eyebrows run in the guy's side of my family and i was wondering if it would look normal on me to get them waxed.I don't want them to look like a girl's though. I definitely need to start getting them trimmed regularly.


Should i get them waxed?How often will they need to be waxed?where do i go to get them waxed?How much does it cost? I have tried trimming them once and it came out pretty good ,but i really don't know what im doing.Please help.Should a 18 y/o guy get his eyebrows waxed?
I say YES get them waxed everyone does it male and female plus in my opinion a clean cut guy all over is attractive you can go to any beauty or nail salon it runs about 10$ some places charge a lil more all depends where you go good luck and i hope getting it done makes you feel HOTTER :)Should a 18 y/o guy get his eyebrows waxed?
Any beauty shop, or even most chain shops, now have someone who will wax eyebrows. Or you could have them groomed with tweezers. Both, to my nerve endings, are equally painful. If you really aren't up to that, an alternative would be go to a Sally's Beauty Supply and get yourself a bag of disposable mascara wands and a small jar of pink or blue styling gel. Put a very tiny amount of the gel on the tip of your finger and stroke it into your eyebrow then use the mascara wand to comb the hairs into something more civilized. The gel will hold better and longer than plain water.
I would just trim them,get an old tooth brush and brush them up straight,anything that goes above the the top of your brow then trim it off,this is how women do it,I can't help you out with the wax part,I've always plucked mine.
the gay ones should.


if you do don't get them to thin it'd be better to have thick ones then to look like a tranny.
no, waxing is for girls.. guys are supposed to have bushy eyebrows...............
Ask your barber to trim them...

No comments:

Post a Comment