Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Should I grow out all of my eyebrows before I get them professionally waxed?

I've never gotten my eyebrows waxed before.Should I grow out all of my eyebrows before I get them professionally waxed?
Yes, but do it during summer vacation unless you don't go to school and go to work.Should I grow out all of my eyebrows before I get them professionally waxed?
What do you mean, grow them out? Did you shave them or something? If they are natural and you haven't done anything to them, there is no time like the present to start grooming them. Go to a salon and ask the beautician what they think. I waited until I was in my early twenties and now it is something I wouldn't do without-it just opens up your face and makes you look, and feel, better.
of course you should! That way the shape will be amazing. It's worth it! Right now my eyebrows are like godzilla, okay not that hairy, but i always grow them before i get them thredded or waxed so the shape can be pefect!!
it helps. the waxer may need to leave some you have been tweezing. also if the hair is waxed at the same time, it grows out at the same time, leaving you free from tweezing only days after your waxing.
yes grow them out.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Yep. If you do your eye brows and the hair goes


if u get it waxed it will look like u have a very thin line of eyebrows.


like this like vv


____________
yes because you don't know the person who will do it may do it really skinny if you don't have lots of it
Do you pluck them a lot or shave them?


I grew mine out before hand, before I ever had them done, but because I wanted more to work with when I had them done.
Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment