Thursday, August 5, 2010

Do I have to wax my real eyerows before getting permanent eyebrows?

I want to get a completely different shaped eyebrow, and i'm sick of waxing them into shape and it turns out different each time. I was planning on getting my eyebrows permanently done, but don't I need to wax every hair off before they ';tattoo'; the brows in? I'm not sure...Do I have to wax my real eyerows before getting permanent eyebrows?
you should wax them into the shape you want, then when they tattoo, they can follow that, then after they're tattooed, you can wax them off.Do I have to wax my real eyerows before getting permanent eyebrows?
Please don't get them tattood. What if you hate the shape they tattoo?





Then you'll never be able to get rid of it.





It will also make you look like a cheap hooker. Just get your eyebrows professionally waxed once a month. Its cheap and you wont regret it like a bad tattoo job.

No comments:

Post a Comment