Thursday, August 5, 2010

Got my eyebrows waxed a while ago and they still hurt.......?

Okay so I got my eyebrows waxed around like 6:00 pm today and now it's 12:40 am and my eyebrows still hurt. This isn't my first time and the pain doesn't usally last that long. Is there any way to make it hurt less?Got my eyebrows waxed a while ago and they still hurt.......?
Beauty comes with a price~Got my eyebrows waxed a while ago and they still hurt.......?
Hmmm, I would suggest putting some 100% Aloe on it for a cooling and soothing. Oh yeah, and I remember when I would do my eyebrows I would put oragel or anbesol to numb the area. Whatever works right? LOL good luck!
No pain, no gain, right? LOL! I know the feeling.


Someone suggested ice, and that might work for a temp fix.


I personally take a few Tylenol or aspirin and that usually helps the pain


subside. Good Luck!
Probably there is know way. Wait for a while and then consult a doctor.
ice

No comments:

Post a Comment