Thursday, August 5, 2010

If you girls stopped waxing your legs, plucking eyebrows,applying make up ';etc ';etc,how would you look.

i dont do any of those stuff and i still look like a female!!If you girls stopped waxing your legs, plucking eyebrows,applying make up ';etc ';etc,how would you look.
a hairy troll!!!If you girls stopped waxing your legs, plucking eyebrows,applying make up ';etc ';etc,how would you look.
we would look awful
Like men.....but it will never happen lol
I think we read to much into things we all need our make up our legs waxed and our eyebrows plucked. but the thing is we would look fine if no other women was doing it and we would not think about how men see us I think we would like bad but then again some women don't do any of these things and they are happy with them self's I think that's what it is about being happy with yourself
Like this http://div.dyndns.org/EK/tutorial/froofy鈥?/a>
HMMMM


We would look like guys,...
Like that wench Sue Richards.
rough as f*ck.
Female yetis.
Frida Kahlo - monobrow!
Like Cr@p
i would look the same. leg hair on women is not as noticable as leg hair on men so, there really isn't any difference from shaving, with the exception of the feel. i don't pluck my eyebrows, just get them shaped up a little once in a while. and i don't wear make up. if you had never seen me before, you really wouldn't be able to tell the difference, seeing as there wouldn't be much.
Just as beautiful, well without the make up anyway, I don't like unkempt eyebrows or hairy armpits/legs, I have dark hair so I have to wax etc.
We would look like BABOUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The question is not really what we would look like, because it is quite easy to imagine, but would you like that???


And a question of my own:


Would you agree on both quiting our hair removal????


You hairy, me hairy, no big deal!!!!!!


(lets start with this!!!)
dont wear alot of make up anyway,but my eyebrows and my leg hair......ugh!!no way-id probably look like an ape!!
I hope to never find out!!


:-)





--Xan
a german...woman!
We would llook like men with boobs and very feminie with nice butts. So actually we would just be very hairy women!!! lol french!
much the same as i do now,


me and make up dont get along...


legs arent a prob, I'm not an ape..
that a good point- probably like men.
i dont wear makeup so a pritty face with man leggd
the girl above me acts like an ape, i suspect that no amount of make up would make her look less like one. king kong is more attractive than ibiza_shandy_pink and he was a male!
awful!!!
Probably like one of those Eastern European athletes from the 80's
Go and watch ';Planet of the Apes';, ti's self explanatory.
hairy like men but we smell better
well if most women didnt start shaving in the first place then we would look ok, but if uve shaved for a very long time OH GOD!!! Especially if you were pretty hairy to begin with!!!


Guess you would just look like a very hairy gorilla! lol





If youve waxed for so long, u might still be hairy but less hairy than you started off with since waxing makes regrowth thinner so you could still potentially look ok





Personally i dont pluck eyebrows or apply make up very often so id look much the same face wise :) :) im pretty low maintenance, i like it that way cz its easier for the lazy person that i am plus well i know the guy likes me for me rather haivng to put in the effort all the time....


imagine if he woke up next to me with all my make up smudged away and was a lil taken aback no thanks!
like you. i mean like mens :)
hehe like a yeti just be grateful we do! doesnt hurt for you men to do some maintenance too you know? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment