Saturday, August 21, 2010

Best way to get eyebrows waxed?

I want to get them thinner so that i can die my hair lighter without it looking terrible with my dark eyebrows..i've done them my whole life by myself and they look fine, but i want them to be thin so it wont look bad with my hair but wont look so thin that its just retarded looking. Pics would be nice. ThanksBest way to get eyebrows waxed?
Kee\\\\











Keep this in mind (sorry for the large print) I am trying to correct this on my PC). As you get older %26amp; you tend to keep your eyebrows very thin , your upper eyebrow skin will lose its tone %26amp; will eventually sag, giving you not the eye brow line that you once had. You can check this out by looking at facial features as in different photos of mature faces. Eventually it will happen.





Have you thought about highlighting your hair instead of going lighter? I bet you would great in it?Best way to get eyebrows waxed?
My advice: get them shaped by a professional the first time, then do the upkeep yourself.





You can always try using an eyebrow pencil that is a slightly lighter shade than your eyebrows to lighten their look just a tad without seeming fake.





PLZ do not be tempted to dye your eyebrows - eyebrow tinting is so dangerous and is illegal in a lot of states.
Try looking online; at celebrities and what not to get ideas.


Match their shapes and colors with the color you're planning on having your hair.





Also, try magazines,etc.
go to a nail salon they usually have eyebrow waxing for like 5-10 bucks





answer mine please


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/;_ylc=鈥?/a>


thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment