Saturday, August 21, 2010

Why are people asking me if i wax my eyebrows?

im not an adult yet... how old do u think u have to be to wax ur eyebrows???Why are people asking me if i wax my eyebrows?
15ish, ppl prolly ask u that cause they might look small or just dont look busheyWhy are people asking me if i wax my eyebrows?
Honey you can wax your eyebrows from day1


No it doesnt hurt all that much either
were i live you have to be 16 yrs maybe its because they look so neat and tidy.
That is actually a very nice compliment! It means you have a nice arch, no bushiness, smooth look. It normally takes either a lot of experimentation or a professional to get this look and to get it right for your face without looking fake!


So, next time someone says that to you, tell them no, it is natural beauty! And be proud of it!


You can start to wax your brows at 15 if your parents agree. If your brows are really bushy and the hairs go low into your lid some moms will okay a wax for a special occasion (proms). It is pretty inexpensive and quick at the beauty parlor! Regular waxing can commence once you are 18.
I think that 16 is a good age. Make sure you find someone who knows what they are doing. I've been hurt before by letting a friend do it. I just pluck now.
i dont think there is a specific age when you should start. i started getting mine done when i thought they were too out of control and I was getting a lot of stray hairs.


Maybe they are asking if you do because you have a good shape and neat brows. if thats the case you dont need to wax:)
around 11-13.


i started at 13
casue you have some hairy eyebrowns and any age.
Maybe they think you have nice eyebrows. I started waxing mine at 17. It depends on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment