Thursday, August 5, 2010

I'm 14 and i'm going to beauty brands to get my eyebrows waxed for the first time. does it hurt very much? ?

my eyebrows look like really bad right now and i want to get the hair between them removed and like underneath. does it hurt a lot? do they look really good afterwards?I'm 14 and i'm going to beauty brands to get my eyebrows waxed for the first time. does it hurt very much? ?
it doesn't really hurt, its the ripping off fast that scares you more than the pain. its not that bad so do not worry. it looks great afterwards.I'm 14 and i'm going to beauty brands to get my eyebrows waxed for the first time. does it hurt very much? ?
Depends on the person that does it! It shouldn't hurt, just sting for a few seconds. Some fair skinned girls can get redness and irritation (and some darker girls, too!!)--but I don't. Of course, it gets easier every time you do it.





But, until you know how your skin will react, don't plan on going out and doing stuff right afterwards, unless you don't care if it looks like you just got the hair ripped out of your face! :)
I got mine waxed when i was 12. It doesn't hurt, just a little bit for about 2 seconds. But it gets easier after the first time, because there isn't as much hair to remove. Just don't go out and do something, because they'll be red 4 a while. But its worth it, and i hate plucking alot, so :].
I was really worried too at first. just relax and be calm. it actually feels really nice when they put the hot wax on, it isnt that bad. it just feels like a pinch, stings a little after. not half as bad as getting your ears peirced.
I got mine done when I was ten and it didn't hurt me.


It might sting for a few seconds but the pain is not unbearable.


I didn't find it sore one bit and it does look really good afterwards.


Hope I helped lol xxx
they look awesome afterwards!! i have to admit it does hurt in the beginning but after a while it gets numb and you dont feel it as much anymore.


and believe me its totally worth it!
Not really.


Its worth the little bit of pain.


I'm 16,and i get mine done every month.


The first time is probably the worst,but you get used to it:)
not really


help me?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
not really..


and yes they look good afterwards

No comments:

Post a Comment