Thursday, August 5, 2010

Does having your eyebrows constantly waxed cause or prevent eye wrinkles?

I don't think it would matter either way. Besides time and oxygen, the other factors that could contribute to deeper face wrinkles are genetics, SMOKING!!!, and how your face ';wrinkles'; when you smile, frown, laugh, etc... I remember my aunt in California making us ';practice'; smiling and laughing without wrinkling our faces... she's almost 50 and she barely has face wrinkles...Does having your eyebrows constantly waxed cause or prevent eye wrinkles?
I have never heard of either happening. I can't imagine it happening... people don't really get wrinkles on their brows anyway... when your 80 your eyelids might sag though and you'll have crows feet. That's what Botox is for!

No comments:

Post a Comment