Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm having my eyebrows waxed tomorrow, have any advice?

do need to numb them or anything? idk wat to do. i'm kinda scared because its my first time. wat is there to expect and how bad does it hurt the first time?I'm having my eyebrows waxed tomorrow, have any advice?
It doesn't hurt that bad, don't be scared. Its kind of scary just because you don't know what to expect; its kind of a shock, but its not painful. Don't make any plans for a few hours after you get it done though, they will be red! They will put a lotion on it afterwords and it will make it quit hurting, and if you can apply ice afterwards too. Its over really quickly, nothing to worry about!I'm having my eyebrows waxed tomorrow, have any advice?
I do mine every month I will tell you that it stings and you may yelp or jump a bit but they do put some lotion on after wards that takes the sting out!! It is better then standing in front of the mirror and plucking them with tweezers!!! LOL Anyways just relax and breath... I should follow that advice but I always tense up and jump but I have no pain tolerance at all!!! Have fun!!! :)
Hi BB. I do have some eyebrow advice although it is not about waxing. It is important to know that eyebrows when they have been repeatedly waxed and plucked do not always grow back. Hair on your head is more resilent to plucking but for some reason eyebrows are not. I am not saying that your eyebrows will not grow back after one wax job. But I like your question because it gives me the opportunity to let younger women know that the wierd, freaky, overplucked stuff you might do to your eyebrows at 16 you might just have to live with forever at 36 because eyebrows DON'T always GROW BACK. I now shave mine to tidy them up but I never pluck anymore.





It is good you are going to a professional to do it because hopefully they will give you a good look and not some freaky shape I have seen some women with. Good Luck
ooh. D:


I am getting mine done for the first time in a couple weeks or so, too, so I don't really have a pointers- sorry!


but good luck. and wish some to me, too!


lol








hannah


xox
Hi There, you do not need to numb your eyebrows. It is relatively pain free. You may find it uncomfortable when the wax is removed however this pain is only for a few seconds.





The only issue that you may have is your eyebrow area can become red for a few hours.





Good luck
Getting your eyebrows waxed is like ripping a band-aid off. Don't scrunch your eyebrows too much, or the wax may move the hair that wasn't meant to be waxed might be. If your skin's really sensitive, the hot wax may also burn it, so be sure to mention that. Don't be scared at all - and trust me, the results are sooo worth it.
Nooo lol it doesnt hurt at all it feels really good when they put the hot wax on and when they pull it it dont hurt at all. Just keep your eyes closed when you do and to be honest plucking hurts WAYY more than waxing. waxing to me is soothing :)
i got them shaved instead of waxed, so i don't know. i've heard that they don't hurt much, though.





good luck! you'll look fabulous after they're waxed!
  • concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment