Saturday, August 21, 2010

I've booked an appt for my eyebrows waxed but now i'm having second thoughts about it incase it hurts.does it?

I'm having it done professionalyI've booked an appt for my eyebrows waxed but now i'm having second thoughts about it incase it hurts.does it?
No this is a great idea. It hurts a bit and there may be a chance that your eyes might tear but it is so so QUICK! and the waxer will know exactly what to do, you will be so happy with your brows afterward, it can really change the way your face looks as it adds symmetry and this really makes a great difference.





TRY IT! But please let the waxer know before hand if you would like to keep some of your thicker brow (my preference) or if you prefer it more manicured, no sense it taking more than necessary.I've booked an appt for my eyebrows waxed but now i'm having second thoughts about it incase it hurts.does it?
Yes, it hurts. But it is worth it. With waxed eyebrows, you look more mature and attractive. It feels like a hard slap, but it is all over after one second.
I am not going to lie it hurts, but it is quick. It is better then plucking.
yea fist time it hurts...u'll get used to it though...plus its quick,efficient, and they look nice!


i just got my eyebrows waxed yesterday!
the first time you get it done it'll hurt, but after you do it more often it doesn't feel bad anymore.


it doesn't hurt me at all and i start falling asleep when i'm having my eyebrows done...then again i'm weird like that.


don't worry though, it's not that bad (=
I've actually never had it done, but one of my friends did. She said it only hurt for like a minute. It like kind of stung but after like 10 seconds it doesn't really sting anymore. I think you will be fine, and just imagine what your eyebrows will look like afterward! :) Good luck.
yeah a little bit. Have u heard of eyebrow threading?, it is the most natural way of shaping brows. If you go to an East Indian beauty salon, ask for it. I luv it and my brows grows naturally it does not stick out. 'tho it also hurts a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment