Thursday, August 5, 2010

Does it hurt to get your eyebrows waxed?

I'm so scared. Sunday is my first time getting my eyebrows waxed. they aren't even that bad so i just need a little off.


tell me what happens and does it hurt really bad!?


thanksDoes it hurt to get your eyebrows waxed?
It hurts like a mofo but the pain lasts for literally one second....take a couple of Ibuprofen before your appointment and take a deep breath and exhale as they're ripping the wax off....that always helps me! Don't worry---the results are so worth it! :) Good luck!Does it hurt to get your eyebrows waxed?
the more hair removed, the more it tends to hurt.. for me anyway. it depends if your skin is sensitive or not. most times, for when i get a small amount of hair removed on a brow ';cleanup'; it feels like ripping off a bandaid. it's over in a second. BTW - whatever you do.. DONT use any kind of face creams with alpha hydroxy or retinol for at least a week prior, and don't go right after you've been in the sun or have any kind of sensitivity or sunburn. They should also have numbing cream - ask them for it. Good luck 2 u.
If you've never had your eye brows waxed before, of course its going to hurt! But you can lessen the pain. Talk to the person waxing them, they could give you ice wrapped in a cloth or a minty oil to numb the nerve endings slightly. It will not hurt so much. But all beauty salons don't do this. You might want to get some ice yourself and hold it on your way to the salon. Good luck!
I've never waxed my brows but I've waxed other areas (lol) before and it's not too bad.


For about 5 seconds it hurts pretty bad (but not intolerably or anything) and then it's gone and you're hairless and nice!


And my friend who's had her brows waxed said it was fine, and she looked great afterwards!


Good luck!
omg i just got my eyebrows waxxed like a week ago first they will put hot wax (which isn't even that hot) on your eye brow line then they take that paper stuff put it on your eye and count to 3 and rip it of it will only hurt for a second, and then they will tweez of the rest which onl hurts a litle bit more then getting it waxxed it should only hurt for like a half an hour but it looks great after trust me its worth it
Well I never have but just think, they arent gonna hurt forever, and your eyebrows are gonna look REALLY good afterwards. You lucky duck I want to wax mine:p
im about to get mine waxed for the first time too. and my friends tell me it doesnt hurt too much. and they said since i have good shape go with your natural shape
it doesn't hurt but as the wax is coming off it stings a little bit. then after wards your skin just feel irritated but no in pain or any thing. its not bad
No it doesnt hurt.





Seriously if your not gonna get them done ebcause u think it hurts ur a wuss.





Ild rather have my eyebrows look good then care how much its gonna hurt





i just care about how they look..
TOTALLY doesnt dw. Unless u have vv sensitive skin it mite sting 4 lika sec
it hurts a little but not relly.
yes
  • concealer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment