Thursday, August 5, 2010

Is 11 to young to get eyebrows waxed?

i am going to the seventh gradeIs 11 to young to get eyebrows waxed?
No it's not


Your never to Young


for BeautyIs 11 to young to get eyebrows waxed?
when you wax your eyebrows, your eye brow hair tends to grow back faster and thicker. you don't want that to start happening at 11


your eyebrows probably don't look that bad since you're only 11, but if you really want to groom them, buy tweezers at a drugstore and pluck the hairs
12 is the average age to go into Seventh Grade...





Anyway, I think it's too young, too unusual for an eleven-year-old. Ask you parents before you do anything.
11 definitely is too young, but if they're bad enough then yeah, maybe u shood check it out. ask ur mom to help shape them, and just keep them plucked regurlarly. im 13 and i never need my eyebrows waxed and everyone loves how they look!


~hope i helped!~
not really, i mean if you have terrible looking eyebrows with a lot of hair that needs to be waxed, then yes to get them waxed, but if they look fine, dont wax them :)
I am going to 7 th grade to and I am 11. But, in my opinion unless you have REALLY HAIRY Eyebrows, I don't think there is a need to get them waxed.
to make your eyebrows look nice u dont need to wax them what i do is just grab a white eyeliner make it the shape i want and pluck them with tweezers.......hope it helped
Absoloutely. I am older than you and would never get my eyebrows waxed. It's just my opinion, but I know lots of girls that age do do it.
There is no age that is to young to get your brows waxed, if they are terrible then get them done, if its not noticable I wouldn't.
11 is too young to be going into 7th grade! lol





umm ya it kinda is a little young. so is 7th grade. wait a year maybe to start getting therm done.
its not necessary unless you have totally ugly and hairy eyebrows .
yes unless you hava a unibrow!! hahahah lol
Not if you are hot....and I take it you are...go for it girl
No, that's pretty normal.
if theyre really bad then you cann but youre only 11 so how bad could they bee ?
no. lots of girls do that.
um yes because up until 9 years ago you were going poo poo in pampers
no
no u should start when ur eyebrows get to big
u no ur hot?????????????????????? WHAT U BEST BE GETTIN UR BROWS WAXED

No comments:

Post a Comment