Thursday, August 5, 2010

Afraid to get my eyebrows waxed?

I heard that it hurts a lot or do professional places shave eyebrows like on here?http://youtube.com/watch?v=jEp0kucMQ2E I don't think they do threading around where i live.Afraid to get my eyebrows waxed?
It dosent hurt at all.





Its like a 2 on a scale of 1-10 and my skin is really sensitive because of this face stuff I'm using, I got it done and it ripped some skin off and it didnt even know it until she said something.Afraid to get my eyebrows waxed?
I've never heard of a Salon shaving eyebrows...Kinda hard to steer the razor....Waxing does hurt, But only for a few seconds, and it's only a few strips, and then afterwards they put soothing cream on it...It's worth it though, and eventually, after you wax enough, The eyebrow hair will start to slow down(It happens to me..I used to have to wax my eyebrow every week, now, I've been about 3 weeks, and my eyebrows still look good.)...Just take a deep breath, and tell them not to tell you when they're going to rip...When they do, it just makes it hurt worse, and makes you squint, which if you do that, It'll take a few strips more then you would if you didn't.
Have you checked your local Wal-Mart. Mine in the midwest does threading as well as lots of local salons. Call around. You might be surprised. Professionals never shave the eyebrows, btw.
it doesnt hurt! dont worrry
it doesn't hurt. I actually like getting mine waxed, and it really makes you look 10 times better. Eyebrows make a face.





Just google:





Spa Denver, CO





(or whatever city, state you live in)


and it will come up with a list, browse their websites and compare prices.


make sure you go to a licensed esthetician
I go to the nail salon and get mine done all the time with wax and tweezer and it does hurt a little, but that depends on how much hair you have, but I think that in the hair salon, they use the razor. It doesnt hurt too bad to get them waxed and it lasts a lot longer than the razor

No comments:

Post a Comment