Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I am getting my eyebrows waxed for the fist time 'cos last time i went there and chikened out does it hurt?

i am getting my eyebrows waxed for the fist time 'cos last time i went there and chickened out does it hurt? hurry to reply i am scaredI am getting my eyebrows waxed for the fist time 'cos last time i went there and chikened out does it hurt?
Honestly yes.





But still go for it b/c it is so quick that it'll be over in no time and the more you go the more you will be used to it.





And it will probably make a big difference visually! Good luck!I am getting my eyebrows waxed for the fist time 'cos last time i went there and chikened out does it hurt?
It will hurt very little for like a sec!!! It's no big deal, i'm one of the sensitive girls who leaves the salon extra pink!!! But, I still get them done!!! It's worth it, just make sure the person you do it with has a good rep!!





My 15 and 14 year old cousins don't get red and they don't even feel it at all!!! So just do it's really no big deal!!
they take you into this room where its really relaxed and mellow and they talk really soft and gently to you. They have this soothing music playing very quietly in the background. They ask you to lye down and then they poor hot wax on your brows. Then......all of the sudden.......OMFG!!! It hurts like a *****! It's a trap! don't fall for it!! best of luck!
It hurts a little, but it's not that bad. It doesn't hurt as bad as waxing other parts of the body. And it's over quick. Just try it. If you hate it, you don't have to do it again.
the first few times i got my eyebrows waxed it hurt but now it dos'nt hurt cuz im use to it, but it does get really red when i get them waxed
No, it feels god when you jerk a bunch of hairs out at the same time. Duh. It hurts.
no, but youll be red where it is waxed most likely, some people get red.
HELL YEAHH
no not really when I got mine done it itched...I kept wanting to rub my eyebrows...it'll be red more than anything

No comments:

Post a Comment