Thursday, August 5, 2010

My dad thinks i should get my eyebrows waxed but i dont think i need to?

my eyebrows arent even bad looking





hes the only one who bugs me about it and it makes me feel bad..its so annoying





what should i do





i dont want paper thin eyebrows,even some models have thick eyebrowsMy dad thinks i should get my eyebrows waxed but i dont think i need to?
tell your dad, ';you go first, and ill go 2nd';





if he say no.





then tell him ';how do you feel? exactly its like my feeling';My dad thinks i should get my eyebrows waxed but i dont think i need to?
If you are uncomfortable with it, then that's fine. Waxing your eyebrows doesn't necessarily make them thinner. I get mine shaped every now and then. I can't get an arch to save my life, but if I get them waxed I can brush them up like I have one.
You don't have to if you dont want to.


And if you do get them waxed, they dont gotta be hella thin.
Show him this:


http://www.glamour.com/beauty/2009/04/si鈥?/a>
lol, i agree with the first person. telll him to get his done first. :D





answer mine?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Your dad is insensitive. Tell him it hurts and it bugs you and this way you will never get them done.
maybe you should just pluck strays if you want to keep the natural look





it will just look more defined
I do not like SUPER thin eye brows either. Why don't you just pluck them a little bit? Tell your dad you would do that.
Tell him that you like your eyebrows and don't want to get them waxed.
everyone needs some touching up on their eyebrows it makes your whole face look better, trust me
Tell him to go with you and have his done first.

No comments:

Post a Comment