Thursday, August 5, 2010

Is it really bad for you to wax/pluck your eyebrows from the top?

I don't understand what's so wrong about it. I have done it a few times but since hearing that you're not supposed to I've stopped. My eyebrows are kinda oddly shaped on the topside but I'm not sure if that's because I waxed them from the top in the past.Is it really bad for you to wax/pluck your eyebrows from the top?
I had the top of my eyebrows threaded/waxed for the first time at the beginning of the the year. They looked very clean and nice afterwards. They didn't grow back funny, they actually look exactly the same now.. BUT I did get it done professionally and I think that's why they grew in evenly and nice. Good luck. =)Is it really bad for you to wax/pluck your eyebrows from the top?
There are always going to be a few strays up top that you'll want to pluck. When people say ';don't pluck from the top'; it means, don't shape you're eyebrows from the top. like, if you want skinner eyebrows, don't take a layer off the top. Shape it from the bottom, then if there's some strays up-top, take care of that. You should be fine though, if you like how they look, then just do what you're doing.
Theres nothing to say you can't do it but they say to only lightly pluck from the top as it's better to go from the bottom as your not like plucking the point of your eyebrow from the bottom so it won't look as uneven if you stuff up
the top of the eyebrow is pretty much the shape you want at the top...so if you start plucking it at the top you can loose the correct shape. but i mean there is nothing wrong with plucking a few hairs off to make your eyebrows have a better shape :)
No, there is totally nothing wrong with having the top taken off, but only after the bottom first. I highly recommend going some where, where they do threading...it is very precise and from my experience is less painful AND lasts a LOT longer than waxing.
suree
  • psoriasis treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment