Thursday, August 5, 2010

How long do your eyebrows stay red for after you get them waxed?

When i tweeze mine it normally stays red for the whole day. What's it like when getting them waxedHow long do your eyebrows stay red for after you get them waxed?
well mine usually stay red for an hour after i get them waxed. try tweezing your eyebrows at night, so when you wake up they aren't red. that's what i do...How long do your eyebrows stay red for after you get them waxed?
How long have you been tweezing? Try giving it a little more time. I've been doing it for a while now and it doesnt even hurt or get red anymore. It also helps to put a moist towel on your skin before you do it because if your skin is dry while your tweezing it'll actually rip out a piece of skin with every hair you remove that increases pain and irritation.
Everybody's face reacts differant to waxing but I'm 14 and mine usually lasts about 4 hours and I get afew bumps (kinda like zits), that go away if I don't scratch them. As long as you don't scratch and put cream ( Vaseline or Nivea) on right away you'll be fine :)
when i get mine waxed, they stay red for three hours or so. that's because i have sensitive skin. my friend is normal and hers only stay red for an hour or so.
It depends on the person, the type of skin you have, and the type of wax used.





At minimum, 30 minutes...at most...the whole day.
My redness last about a 1/2 hour. I place a cool wash cloth on the red spots(also I use some moisturizer). I like getting my eyebrows waxed,it is faster and hurts less than twee-zing.

No comments:

Post a Comment