Thursday, August 5, 2010

Does waxed eyebrows look bad on men?

I will be honest I wax my eyebrows just a little to make them a better shape and more groomed. Do you think it looks too feminine on men when we do? Or is it a good thing.Does waxed eyebrows look bad on men?
Well I wax mine...only the middle though because theres no way im walkin around with a uni.Does waxed eyebrows look bad on men?
no they doesn`t
not totally , it depends on how much hair u removed , men's eyebrows should be a little bit pushy
well for me it makes guys look to feminine
I dont think so


I think it can be sexy
On you, anything and everything is SEXY!!!
is that you on your avatar? then no it doesnt look one bit feminie and you look like a model
Never seen it. Whatever spins your prop.
This is absolutely fine .. more and more men are taking a lot more care about their appearance and using beauty products, attending beauty salons etc.
Does a bear **** in the woods? Any man that does that are sad and very self obsessed.Your so vane!
they look good
YES!


only do the middle.


I dont like it (personally)
if you have eyebrows like freakin sasquatch by all means get them waxed... even then it is not feminine
don't worry a lot of men do it. even some men put make up on. by the way i don't do that.
def good - just the middle tho otherwise it looks too girly
I like a man to look groomed. If that is you in the picture then it looks good. Don't go too far though by trying to make it look too neat. Men need to look a little rugged but not too much.
NO. it looks better
its definitely a good thing
why are you waxing yourself do you do it to your ***** as well

No comments:

Post a Comment