Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How come when I get my eyebrows waxed by a professional it hurts...?

but when I do it by myself there is no pain?How come when I get my eyebrows waxed by a professional it hurts...?
maybe it's it's pscyhological thing. when you do it yourself, you're looking into a mirror and expecting the pain. when someone else does it and you're just looking up at the ceiling clueless as to when it's coming, you could think it's more painful.How come when I get my eyebrows waxed by a professional it hurts...?
its probably because you are doing it and are expecting it to hurt, and then when the professional does it you don't know when they are going to pull it off so it hurts more.
Maybe because when you are doing it you are not getting the full root out but when a pro does it they are getting it out from the root completely.
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment