Saturday, August 21, 2010

After getting my eyebrows waxed, i break out idk if its bumps or acne but what should i put on my face?

try getting your eyebrows done somewhere else.


or maybe you should try threading instead of waxing.


you're skin is probably have an allergic reaction to that wax.


try putting some aloe vera lotion on your bumps.








heres an article about threading if you've never seen/heard of it


http://www.nzgirl.co.nz/articles/2617





a lot of my friends do it now because the people take their time doing your eyebrows, whereas waxing it just done really quick.After getting my eyebrows waxed, i break out idk if its bumps or acne but what should i put on my face?
it's just irritation most likely. i usually put a little rubbing alcohol on the area than leave it alone. i don't put lotion on it or anything. it comes down eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment