Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do you wax your own eyebrows?

I always go and get my eyebrows waxed but lately I just don't have time to go get them done and its too hard to take Gracee with me. I want to start waxing them at home myself since I hate plucking!!!!





What kind of wax do I get and how do I do it myself?





Any tips would be appreciated!Do you wax your own eyebrows?
i wax my eyebrows every week. i use surgi wax brow shapers. its a strip that you put on your eyebrow where you want to remove the hair. it also depends where you live. if you have a sally's beauty store near you, go there and buy them. it dosent hurt. the wax has lotion in it to make the afterburn go away. its amazing i really reccomend this stuff. just be careful where you place the wax piece. if you place it in the wrong spot your screwed. good luck. try it sometime.Do you wax your own eyebrows?
I used to do it myself (but now I just get it done about twice a year and maintain the stragglers in between visits) and the wax I used was an all natural sugar one. I can't remember the name but it was not nads, I do not like nads wax. It was a really nice water soluble one that came with reusable strips. The water soluble one is good because if you accidentally get it on your eye lashes you can quickly wipe it off with water. I think it was something like moon something. Try a search on drugstore.com. GL
Some things I leave in the hands of trained professionals. I would probably end up ripping off both of my eyebrows if I did it myself. I have seen my daughters go overboard with plucking and it is just better to take them to a salon.






no i think its wrong to wax anless your very talented becuase if you do even a lil bit wrong then hair will start to grow on the places which is not a nice thing
no i do not wax my own eyebrows if i do then i will mess up and im screwd





so i just pluck them


lol


its worth the pain
Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!





I'm too chicken! I know that would take too much practice and I can't afford to walk around looking crazy waiting for them to grow back!





LOL
Veet boxes
wow, that's risky. i would never do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment