Saturday, August 21, 2010

I waxed a chunk out of my eyebrows, do you have any other stories like mine?

I cried and cried forever. I can fill it in with eyeliner and nobody noticed.I waxed a chunk out of my eyebrows, do you have any other stories like mine?
Yes, I used a mustache trimmer to try to get a few excess hairs off my eyebrow, and took off the end of my eyebrow~!I waxed a chunk out of my eyebrows, do you have any other stories like mine?
When I was 9, I had bushy eyebrows. So one day I finally got sick of it, so I decided to ';touch them up';. So I got my mom's razor and shaved just the very tips off. But then I thought that that wouldn't be enough (mind you, I wasn't looking in a mirror) so I shaved half of the remaining eyebrows off. It took a week for my mom to notice, and when she finally did, we were at my school and she brought me lunch. Her eyes got really wide and she asked, ';What did you do to your eyebrows?!'; And I just smiled and said, ';I fixed them!';
A few years ago my friend came to school with half of her eyebrow missing. I asked her what happened and she told me that her mother insisted on fixing up her eyebrows with tweezers. She did a bad job with the tweezers so instead she decided to just try and shave her eyebrows to fix it up and accidentally took off half her eyebrow.





It was actually pretty funny. Surprisingly no one said anything.





My friend tried to pencil it in but it didn't look good so she eventually went to the hair salon and got bangs long enough to cover up her eyebrows.
a long time ago my father told me ( a 7 year old ) that i could shave his eyebrows with his shaver as long as i did it carefully. Well, my hand slipped i suppose and there was a slice down his left eyebrow. It stayed there for months and he was a physician so all of his secretaries and patients i am sure noticed it. I felt horribly, but we got a good laugh out of it anyhow.
I'm a guy and my girlfriend (now wife) waxes my eyebrows. I think she likes cause me pain!





Once she messed up and made essentially a big hole in my eyebrow. No eyeliner was going to fill it in.





I told everyone that I always had a scar there and quickly asked why they hadn't noticed it before. I think most bought it. I did look silly for a while.
One day i went to my ballet class and left my bra on the floor of my room, when i came back there were people at our house and my sister told me that mum gave them the tour of our house and they saw everything.........





its not a story about eyebrows but its just to make you feel better...
I was too impatient to wait until the end of the week to go to the salon and get them waxed so I got the nail scissors and tried to clip them. I ended up making them look horrible and there was a massive piece in them that was lighter then the rest.
i was just starting to actually care what i looked like, so i had no iea what i was doing and i took some scissors and cut my eyebrow hairs really short and it looked disgusting. that was awhile ago thankfully.
When I was 12 I thought my eyebrows were a bit too hairy, so I stuck gum in them to rip some of the hair out... exept all of the hair in my eyebrows ripped out! I started crying and called my friend to borrow her eye pencils.


:P
well im 13 and i overplucked and you cant really tell unless i say something or you look really close but i am upset and right now my mom is laughing at me but my brows are kinda messy looking cuz im trying to let them grow back
4 of my friends had a bet and the two that lost had to shave off one eyebrow each! no joke. And it was in the summer and they had tanned so it left a pale eyebrow mark!!!!!!! soooo bad but kinda funny :)
When I was around 8 I shaved off my eyebrows.... I've no idea why.

No comments:

Post a Comment