Saturday, August 21, 2010

About how much does it cost to get your eyebrows waxed?

First I need to live where people are only paying $5 to get their eyebrows waxed. I usually pay $15-20 I think thats about the running price most places. You can try fantastic Sams I think they run about $10.About how much does it cost to get your eyebrows waxed?
Its pretty inexpensive, it depends on where you go, but it can range from as little as $3 to $20.About how much does it cost to get your eyebrows waxed?
Usually anywhere from $10-$15. It 's worth it though.
I have always paid 7 at my small town hair place.


KW
about $10. You should go to beauty store and by the wax and do it yourself because you're going to be spending $50 a month to back every week. A basic waxing set costs about $20 but don't count on it...it really depends where you buy it.
about 拢4.00
Plucking last longer. Get you some ambesol (for mouth pain)to numb your eyebrows 10 minutes before getting them plucked and it wont hurt as much.
plus tip about 10 bucks. It hurts like hell, and makes the waxing area red for a few hours. But its done in like 10 mins you don't have to stand there and pluck forever. plus they are pros so the brows will be even.
anywhere from $5 at a local strip mall type place to over $15 at a salon... fyi: you may want to think about threading, it's got the same pain factor, but there's no redness when they're done. whenever i go, it's usually a buck or two more than waxing.
I've seen it anywhere from 7 to 15. I have tried getting mine waxed and I really did not like it. I broke off more hairs than pulling them out. Hope it goes well for you though. Much Luck
it depends on where you go, but usually around 5 dollars maybe 7
Pluck them it lasts alot longer! The waxing costs about 5-10 dollars but you almost have to do it every week!
it always costs me around 8 dollars and it lasts a long time if you pluck the strays

No comments:

Post a Comment