Saturday, August 21, 2010

Age limit to have eyebrows waxed?

What's the age limit to have your eyebrows waxed?


UK/WALES ONLY!Age limit to have eyebrows waxed?
I am a beauty therapist and I wouldn't wax anyone under 16. Even from 16-18 I'd say they had to have parent's permission. This is because, regardless of the laws, my INSURANCE won't cover me to wax anyone younger.


Each therapist may be different, may have different insurance or may just do it regardless of what their insurance provider says.


I'd call the salon you were thinking of going to and ask them specifically to avoid disappointment.





Tweezing and threading are alternative options that you can consider if you want them sorted out. Hope that helps. Age limit to have eyebrows waxed?
There is no age limit, you just need to ask your parents first. Then just go to the salon where you want to get them done and they might ask (if it's your first time) if your parents have let you get them done and just say yes. I'm fourteen and live in the UK and that's exactly what I did. Although I started when I was thirteen. :)





Good luck.
There's no age limit. I've gotten my eyebrows waxed since I was 12. I wouldn't recommend under 10 because it's too much maintenance. Make sure you have a parent/guardian with you though because the people @ my salon might not wax you if you don't. ♥xxooVenusWebster
There is no age limit to have your eyebrows waxed, just get them when you think you are ready.
i dont think there's an age limit anywhere to get your eyebrows waxed.
theres is none, i had mine done this week end, i feel so fresh, but it hurts like hell






im not UK/WALES but there is no age limit
there isn't one

No comments:

Post a Comment